Through the extensive knowledge of the Middle East corporate world and our international and regional legal experience, FTD Partners has the necessary expertise to provide representation at all levels.
Our main priority is to resolve disputes quickly and effectively with as
little disruption to business as possible.
Within each dispute and prior to the decision to litigate, we offer thoughtful counseling and negotiation in favor of a pre-litigation settlement where appropriate.
If a pre-litigation settlement is not feasible or advisable, we defend the interests of our clients and put our cases in the best position for disposition within disputes arising in the following fields:
– Risk management and conflict management in Joint Ventures and Partnerships
– Corporate and Commercial disputes
– Sale and Purchase Agreements disputes
– International Trade risk management
– Product liability
– Distributorship and Agency Agreements
– Construction and Engineering, Real Estate and Planning disputes
– Intellectual Property disputes and conflicts
– Insurance and Mutual Assurance issues
– Investment and Infrastructure investigations
We have acted in cases involving all regional laws as well as a range of other laws, including the laws of England and Wales, Swiss and French law.
FTD Partners regularly involved in the arbitration governed by institutional rules such as the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC), the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) and other various Middle Eastern arbitration centers.
We guarantee high-quality professional services with the right balance of innovation and pragmatism as well as personalized attention and care throughout each long-term partnership